SHUTTER BOOTH COVID-19 SAFE PLAN
We understand there are a lot of uncertainty in the State right now and the importance of our Health and Safety. We would love our clients to be able to secure their next celebration with us without the stress of hygiene.
Our team at Shutter Booth pride ourselves on having highly trained event staff. We have introduced new Covid-19 safe measures to ensure sanitary guidelines are adhered to for all staff, clients and guests in order to prevent the spread and ensure that your celebration is both fun and safe.
The current plan and guidelines are based on advice from the State Government; we will keep a close eye on restrictions and will amend as necessary.
- All photo booths will be sanitised before and after every event, and regularly through out the duration of the event
- Monitor the health of our staff and only attend where there are no signs of sickness
- Practice and advise on social distancing of guests, and limit contact with others
BOOTH OPERATIONS AND SOCIAL DISTANCING
- Our photos booths and GIF Booths can be operated completely touch free
- We recommend our open style photo booths to ensure guests are not in an enclosed space
- Queue management by floor marking to enforce 1.5m between people
- Guests limited to smaller groups in each booth session to discourage crowding
- We will place ‘arrow’ markers on the floor for ‘entry’ and ‘exit’ points to keep the guests moving safely
- Sanitiser spray, hand sanitiser and disinfectant wipes will be available at the booth ‘entry’ point for all staff and guests to use
- Signage will be provided with the booth to remind guests to sanitise their hands before using the booth
- Props are optional, but not recommended during this time. If you prefer to have props, we will provide a few speech bubble signs which will be sanitised prior the event
- Where a guest book has been provided, hand sanitiser and wipes will be available prior to writing in the book.
- Our social sharing station for instant digital sharing will be replaced with QR codes from within the booth to ensure a contactless experience
- Our attendant will be in the area and in close proximity to assist if there are any technical issues. They will check-in every hour and monitor the booth remotely to ensure everything is running smoothly. We will provide a contact number for you to call in case there are any immediate issues.
- Shutter Booth are committed to adhering to State Government restrictions and recommendations
- Our staff to their best ability will try to control attendance and manage guest accordingly. However where guests are not compliant and pose a risk to our staff and other guests, we will liaise with the event organizer to action a resolution. If a resolution cannot be met, or continued risks are frequent, we will be forced to end our service and leave the premises
- Record keeping details of all guests will be managed by the event organiser. Shutter Booth will not record or hold details on people who use the booth for COVID-19 tracing purposes.
If you have questions about coronavirus (COVID-19), you can call the @VicGovDHHS Coronavirus hotline on 1800 675 398 24/7.